Olives olives! I really love them. But I must be honest – I don’t regularly do much with them either than have them alongside another dish so when I was tasked with creating something with these olives from cypressa I knew I would make something simple and ‘snacky’. This is really easy and you can adapt the flavours to adjust to what you like!
- 1 jar of Cypressa Olives – Drained
- 1 clove of garlic (on top of what is in the jar)
- 1 tsp capers (or it will be too tangy)
- 2 or 3 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
This is an easy one.
1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor
2. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking
You can Keep this in the fridge in an air-tight container for about a week.
Let me know what you think!!
Live love create enjoy
Droulla ❤ ❤